Our teams provide you with their expertise in a personalised and transparent approach to optimise your workspace while respecting costs and deadlines.
We propose an environmental approach by integrating the context, conditions and new modes of working which evolve from it. As part of the renovation of your buildings, we guide you in attaining your regulatory energy performance objectives.
Is your building subject to the obligations of the Tertiary Decree?
The Tertiary Decree was enacted on 23 July 2019, which imposes a gradual reduction in the energy consumption of tertiary sector buildings in order to combat global warming and greenhouse gas emissions. Such has an impact on investment and arbitrage strategies, property valuations, rents as well as the choice of buyers.
Included are :
- Owners and occupants of a building larger than 1000m².
- Offices, hotels, educational buildings, administrative buildings, hospitality residences, warehouses, businesses.
The obligations :
Reduce energy consumption in relation to a reference year post-2010 (Complete data over one full year).
- – 40% in 2030
- – 50% in 2040
- – 60% in 2050
Implementation through 4 levers:
- Improvement in the energy performance of the building envelope (insulation, joinery, solar protection, etc.).
- Installation of high-performance equipment (heating, DHW, lighting, cooling, etc.).
- Optimisation of the building’s operation (operating contracts, active and technical management, etc.).
- Adaptation of uses (automatic switches, occupancy sensors, etc.), encouraging the occupant to adopt eco-responsible behaviour.